Welcome to the Tinkerbell community. Learn how to join the community, find help, and be a part of building something great.
Looking to get started with Tinkerbell? Here is the best way to do that
- Documentation: https://tinkerbell.org/docs/ Read the docs to see how to get Tinkerbell up and running.
- GitHub: https://github.com/tinkerbell/ See the repo for Tinkerbell and all of the components that build it. Need a bug squashed or have a feature idea? Add them here.
Meet Our Community
- Contributors: https://tinkerbell.org/community/contributors
- These are the folks who have built Tinkerbell with a shared passion for automating and simplifying bare metal provisioning.
- Slack: https://slack.packet.com/ We have an active Slack channel in the Packet Community workspace to talk all things Tinkerbell.
- Contribute: [contributor guide] We're always looking for people with a passion for bare metal to work with us. Read over our contributor guide and jump right in.
- Proposal: [https://github.com/tinkerbell/proposals] Contribute to what we're building with a proposal. We use proposals to help publically guide the conversation about deciding on new features or pieces of code. Submit your thoughts.
Keep In Touch
- Twitter - @tinkerbell_oss
- Follow us on Twitter for news, updates, and stories from the community @tinkerbell_oss
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTzWInTQPvzH21KHS8jrq7A/
- Our YouTube channel is a place to go to see talks, demos, and workshops about Tinkerbell and bare metal automation.