Welcome to the Tinkerbell community. Learn how to join the community, find help, and be a part of building something great.
Looking to get started with Tinkerbell? Here is the best way to do that
- Documentation: Read the docs to see how to get Tinkerbell up and running.
- GitHub: See the repo for Tinkerbell and all of the components that build it. Need a bug squashed or have a feature idea? Add them here.
Meet Our Community
- Contributors: These are the folks who have built Tinkerbell with a shared passion for automating and simplifying bare metal provisioning.
- Slack: Join us in the #tinkerbell CNCF channel to discuss all things Tinkerbell.
- Contribute: We're always looking for people with a passion for bare metal to work with us. Read over our contributor guide and jump right in.
- Propose: Contribute to what we're building with a proposal. We use proposals to help publically guide the conversation about deciding on new features or pieces of code. Submit your thoughts.